The PERFECT social media reminder was just posted by Jennifer Stalzer at Social Media Today. I was going to write a post on the need for brands to listen, but since Jennifer’s post said it all, I’d like to spotlight her words instead. Read the post here!
Here are the main points:
Tough Lessons to Becoming a Socially Engaged Brand
1. Do things differently.
2. Earn your way by listening.
3. Make a cultural statement.
4. Find great technology partners that can help you to scale your resources and content.
5. Be bigger than yourself.
6. Know the 3C’s: Creation, Curation and Code.
7. Take advantage of multiple platforms.
8. Collaboration is key to a digital native culture.